4/12/10

It's Hammer/Harem time!



Harem pants is an 80's throwback trend that's made it's way back on the scene.Mc Hammer made these pants popular in his "Can't touch this"video,doing his chinese typewriter dance..I personaly loved that dance.lol.

Many Celebs are rocking Harem pants.Tyra Banks have been wearing them alot on her talk show & Top model...I think shes obsessed.You either love this trend or not...I love them on the celebs that I've seen them on but for my body type I don't think I'll be rocking them,curvey hips,big butt.lol...and baggy pants don't mix.I'm jus sayin

Can't Touch these FAB ladies!

Ciara,Beyonce',Naomi Campbell,Rachel Roy and Rihanna are some of the celebs that wore them well.
most of them paired it with a blazer,cardgain,sheer blouse,and a half  leather jacket.My faves has to be Beyonce's for a cute casual look and Rihanna's blackout nite look.....


Here's some online stores that sale Harem pants Forever21,Free people,Urban outfitters,


Keep treating ur habit Style Fiends!!!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment